You are visitor Number

Wanna be friends? No? Well,then...

Wanna be friends?  No?  Well,then...

The Frog Blog

Welcome To The Frog Blog!!!!!!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


MY MP3 PLAYER IS FULL!!!! here are the things I was planning to do
1.nothing
2.Read a book on the history of applesauce
3.Pray that magical flying anteaters will make it have more memory.
4.Beat Call of Duty 2 20 times then go play poker and than go to best buy and buy a 1 mile long Lcd tv with the money I won in poker
5.Look For a new Mp3 player.


I will now tell you the story of how it happend.

It was a dark and stormy night. FrogGamer was eating some popcorn. He said "I need some new songs". He went to his room and booted up the computer. The catchy windows login music played. Start, All Programs, Wall Mart Music downloads. Up came his song library. He went to go see if he got his new magazine. When neither Game Informer or PSM were there he got worried."Let me take off my mind from it by listening to some 3 Doors Down music".

A few minutes later he plugged in his mp3 player. " Now lets download these songs" said FrogGamer. He put on the sync list the songs: Breaking Down In Flames, Stronger, Ticket To Heaven, The Road Im on, ect. only one song downloaded.
"T-t-this can't be happening!"


And So FrogGamer ran out of music space.
Will he get an Ipod? OF course not! FrogGamer hates apple products (exept thw I Phone)

Look At Top to see the new Mp3 player I might get!
-FrogGamer A.K.A The Game Guru

No comments: