You are visitor Number

Wanna be friends? No? Well,then...

Wanna be friends?  No?  Well,then...

The Frog Blog

Welcome To The Frog Blog!!!!!!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Xbox Probs

Just thinking out loud here.
Well my B-day is in 2 days. I might get an xbox but there seems to be a prob.
Okay.
The thing is bugged.
I was reaserching it and I found out that you have to pay 100 bucks for wirless and pay 50 bucks a year for online play. Okay fine, i can live with that.
RED RING OF DEATH
It has this problem called the red ring of death, caused by overheating. From what I hear, your playing your xbox, then u see this and BAM, there goes 300 bucks.
The good thing is its graphics rock and it has awsome games.
Screw it I hope I get it.
Anyone with an xbox tell me what u think just comment on this post.
(Frogmario I think this might also be important to you)
-Starfire571

No comments: