You are visitor Number

Wanna be friends? No? Well,then...

Wanna be friends?  No?  Well,then...

The Frog Blog

Welcome To The Frog Blog!!!!!!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Linkin Park-Enth E Nd-Reanimation-Lyrics


Hey yo when this first started off it was just Linkin ParkAnd then in the middle came Motion ManAnd at the end of it all it was Kutmasta Kurt with a remixOne thing I don't know why it doesn't matter how hard you tryKeep that in mind I designed this ryme when I was obsessed with timeAll I know, time was just slipping away and I watch the count down until the end of the dayWatch that watched me and the words that I say thet echoe of the clock rythem in my veinsI know that I didn't look out below and I watch the time go right out the windowTrying to grab hold, trying not to watch I wasted it all on the hands of the clockBut in the end no matter what I pretend the journey is more important than the end or the startAnd what it ment to be will eventually be a memory of a time when I tried so hardI tried so hardAnd got so farBut in the endIt doesn't even matterI had to fallTo lose it allBut in the endIt doesn't even matterYo one thing, one thing I don't know whyIt doesn't even matter how hard you tryKeep that in mind I designed this rhyme to explain in due timeAll I know, time to so-socialize like the host of the partyAll for shake and made eye contactParty control showing all thatNortheast, southwest coastStaring out the window, no opportunity to mingleI tried to show her, if you could just sense a middle disorderI brought you back of the thingLike the imaginary man of your dreamsWell, you would always seem to make it worth itA pig skin I never nerfed ityou felt lovin, I never applied a roomwithout bringing the planby any means and means of leaving you teens,of all those teenage scenes, I tried so hardI tried so hardAnd got so farBut in the endIt doesn't even matterI had to fallTo lose it allBut in the endIt doesn't even matterLinkin park (remix) Mo Mo Mo Motion ManLinkin park, in the end, Kutmasta Kutmasta Kut Kutmasta KurtLinkin park (remix) Mo Mo Motion ManLinkin park, in the end, Kutmasta Kurt remixOne thing I don't know howIt doesn't even matter when you look at it nowBecause when I designed this rhyme I was scared of it allScared to fall, I hadn't even tried to crawlAnd I was forced to run, with you mocking meStopping me, back stabbing me constantlyRemembering all those times you fought with meWatch the clock now chop full of hypocrisyAnd now your mouth wishes it could inhaleEvery single little thing you said to make things failEvery single word you sputter just to get your piece, but it really doesn't matter to meBecause from the start to the end no matter what I pretendThe journey is more important than the end or the startAnd what it meant to me will eventually beA memory of the time when I tried so hardI tried so hardAnd got so farBut in the endIt doesn’t even matterI had to fallTo lose it allBut in the endIt doesn’t even matterIn the end YA LINKIN PARK

No comments: