You are visitor Number

Wanna be friends? No? Well,then...

Wanna be friends?  No?  Well,then...

The Frog Blog

Welcome To The Frog Blog!!!!!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Linkin Park Numb

Tired of being what you want me to beFeeling so faithlessLost under the surfaceDon’t know what you're expecting of mePut under the pressureOf walking in your shoes (caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)Every step that I take is another mistake to you (caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)

I've become so numbI can't feel you thereand become so tiredSo much more awareI'm becoming thisAll I want to doIs be more like meAnd be less like you
Can't you see that your smothering meHolding too tightlyAfraid to lose controlCause everything that you thought I would beIs falling apartRight in front of you(caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)Every step that I take is another mistake to you (caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)And every second I waste is more then I can take

I've become so numbI can't feel you thereand become so tiredSo much more awareI becoming thisAll I want to doIs be more like meAnd be less like youAnd I knowI may end up failing toBut I knowYou were just like meWith someone disappointed in you

I've become so numbI can't feel you thereand become so tiredso much more awareI'm becoming thisall I want to dois be more like meand be less like you
I've become so nuuuuuuuuuuuuumbI cant feel u there (tired of being what u want me to be)I've become so nuuuuuuuuuuuuumbI cant feel u there (tired of being what u want me to be)
Linkin Park Rocks!!!!!!-dARTHfrog

No comments: