You are visitor Number

Wanna be friends? No? Well,then...

Wanna be friends?  No?  Well,then...

The Frog Blog

Welcome To The Frog Blog!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My opinon about stuff

Here is what i think of stuff.

Dora the explorer should be sent to millatary school, I HATE THAT SHOW!!!!!!!! and i think kids should eat more bran muffins! lol! I also think that they should make a spiderman 4, 5, 6 ,7 ,8 ,9, 10 and 99,987,767,832,875. These would be great movies!!! also I think that homer simpson should go on a diet. DONUT FREE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! also i think people diffrent contest for things like yo mamma joke contests.
ALSO I think that people should stop selling the video game Zoombinis.

That is my opinnino about stuff. o and 1 more thing, NEVER EVER EVER ERVER EVER EVRE REVR ERVE EVER EVRE EVERE EVER watch these tv shows

Here they are, Nickoledens lets just play show, dora the explora, BARNEY!!!, teletubys and ya.

Your friend FrogGamer!

No comments: